Collection, processing and use of personal data
The protection of your data is very important to us. To visit our online shop, you do not need to enter any data. We only store anonymized access data without personal reference, e.g. Name of your Internet service provider, the page from which you are visiting us, or the name of the requested file. Cookies can also be used to collect data, which, however, also collect and store the data exclusively in anonymous or pseudonym form, and do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
We collect personal data only if you voluntarily inform us of this in the course of the order process, when opening a customer account or when registering for our newsletter. We use the collected data exclusively for the execution of the contract. After complete processing of the contract, your data will be blocked and will be deleted after expiration of the tax and trade regulations unless you have expressly agreed to any further data usage. If you register with your email address for our monthly newsletter, we will use your email address for our own advertising purposes, until you unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Your personal data is safe with us! They are encrypted by 2048-bit SSL and transferred to us. Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction, unauthorized access.
Right of access and revocation
You will always receive information about your stored data without giving any reasons. You may, at any time, block, correct or delete your collected data. You may at any time revoke the consent granted to us for data collection and use without giving reasons. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) For the execution of purchase contracts (initiation, conclusion, processing, warranties and repackaging), for our services, technical administration, our own marketing purposes and the correspondence between you and us, we charge for the order process as well as for the opening of a customer account Personal data that includes: name, contact details, payment details, email, telephone number. The transfer of their data can in principle be made to several companies as far as this is necessary for the execution of our contractual relationship, in particular in the following cases:
A) A transfer is always made for the purpose of delivery to the shipping company appointed by us for this purpose. The forwarding includes only those data that are necessary for the dispatch of the goods.
B) If payment services are used for the payment process (eg Paypal, Visa, Mastercard etc.), your data will be passed on to the payment intermediaries used. The same applies to the credit institutions commissioned to pay.
C) In the case of payment disturbances, a claim can be assigned to an collection company. In addition, information may be sent to credit bureaus. The passing on of the personal data necessary for this purpose is based on the comments on the BONITÄTSAUSTUNG. (See in this respect SAMPLES)
The data provided may only be used by the service providers for the purpose of their dissemination.
(2) In addition, your personal data will not be passed on to third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so or if you have previously given us a corresponding consent.
(3) Personal data, which you inform us about the processing of orders, can be stored for up to 10 years for trade and tax purposes.
(4) Your personal data is safe with us! They are encrypted by 2048-bit SSL and transferred to us. Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction, unauthorized access.
(5) You always receive information about your stored data without giving any reason. You may, at any time, block, correct or delete your collected data. You may at any time revoke the consent granted to us for data collection and use without giving reasons. Please contact email@example.com
(6) Without the consent of the customer, the provider will not use the customer's data for purposes of advertising, market or opinion research.